"Mom, did you know that there are hidden staircases in the museum? Some of them that you can take and some of them that are off limits?"
"Really?"
"And mom, I got to pet a lion's head! A REAL lion's head! They let the lion die first...they didn't hunt the lion, because that's mean, but they have the lion's head in the museum and they let us bet it!"
...
"AND a SHARK! A real shark, it was like five minutes long..."
"How big was it?"
"This big mom!"
"Oh. The shark was 2-3 feet long. Did you get to pet it's teeth?"
"Two to three feet long. K. Nope. They took the teeth out to put on display. But I got to pet a REAL SHARK! And, Mom! I got to pet a SNAKE!"
"A real live snake?"
"YEAH! A real live banana snake!"
"Did it purr?"
"Ummm....no, but it licked me!"
"Ah. Wanted to see how you taste, eh?"
"No ... smell. Wanted to see how I smell. Did you know that snakes smell with their tongues, mom?
No comments:
Post a Comment